Would your company benefit from:
Increase in Productivity?
Improved morale amongst colleagues?
In the corporate world, many people take sick leave due to physical complaints. Improving and strengthening the immune system is a key factor in freeing the body of aches, inflammation, infections and many other symptoms. .
Increased Productivity at Work
The productivity of employees can be increased when the individuals are relaxed, have mental clarity and emotional stability. The productivity of staff members is directly linked to the financial growth or decline of the company they work for. Thus, it is of crucial for businesses, small and large, to ensure the mental and emotional wellbeing of their employees.
Improved Morale in the Office
Let’s face it, everyone wants to be happy. The idea of happiness may vary from one person to the next. Finding out what inspires you is key to getting up in the morning, following through with tasks at work and motivating new ideas. When staff can see a link between their work and their happiness, productivity soars.
Valid until 30 August 2018
To enquire: email@example.com
1. Stress Management Workshop – a 2 hour workshop teaching all levels of staff self-help calming techniques for mind, body and emotions. These can be used while sitting at a desk or when on-the-go.
2. Healing Mat Sessions – staff have the opportunity to lie on a powerful healing mat that relaxes and rejuvinates. The Healthy Wave Mat has been used successfully for decades in Europe and North America. You now have the luxury of experiencing this in South Africa. Read more about the Mat.
3. Happiness Workshop – a 2 hour workshop where staff will work through a brain empowering and perspective balancing process to determine what inspires them. They will then be guided through a questionnaire of linking their priorities in life with their work.
4. Trauma Sessions – individualised kinesiology sessions for those who need to work through trauma or stress with personal care. Read more about Kinesiology. We also offer specialised therapy for parents who are have difficulties at home with a child.
5. Tailor-Made Packages – a combination of the above workshops and sessions can be arranged to suit your needs. Likewise, a fresh workshop can be created for different themes, such as: Effective Communication in the Workplace; Understanding Colleagues and Clients; Financial Growth.
Helen Hansen is a Wellness Practitioner, Kinesiologist and Healing Mat Therapist with a background in developmental psychology.. Helen specialises in mind-body techniques. Over the past she has guided thousands of people to destress, recharge and bring balance into life. Helen’s work is about understanding the mind as the manager and the body as the messenger; when the two work together there is harmony and balance, both within and out.
“When there is calm and equilibrium in your whole being this will stream throughout your life creating experiences that flow and grow. This is the basis for health and wealth manifestation.”
To Book or Enquire: