August 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmR180
Pamper yourself with the beautiful Bach Flower’s.
Did you know:
>> there are 38 different Bach flower remedies?
>> each Bach remedy treats a unique set of emotions?
>> Bach remedies are taken orally but can also be used topically?
THE BACH FLOWER REMEDY WORKSHOP
In this workshop you will:
- Meet all the beautiful Bach flowers used in the Bach remedies
- Understand how the powerful Bach remedies work to stabilize emotions
- Learn how to maximize the potential of the Bach remedies
- Test for your perfect mix of Bach Flower remedies to benefit you now.
- Receive a 30ml personalized Bach Flower mix of 7 different remedies.
Presenter: Helen Hansen, Kinesiologist with experience in Bach Flower consultations (Level 2 Bach qualifications).
Date: Tuesday 28 August 2018
Venue: Soul Center, 388 Albert rd, Woodstock, Cape Town
Cost: R180 (prebooked) / R200 (at the door)
To book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more about the Bach Flower Remedies.
The original Rescue Remedy is made from Bach flowers and treats shock, frustration, heightened emotions and helps to balance the nervous system and keep one grounded.
Bach Flower remedies have been in service for 80 years.
Popular Bach Flowers
1. Agrimony – for those who put on a happy face no matter what (also assists with sugar cravings).
2. Scleranthus – for indecisive times (helps one to make decisions).
3. Impatiens – to balance mood swings (great for teens).
4. Larch – for moments when self-confidence is needed (perfect for self doubters).
5. White Chestnut – to slow down thoughts which race on and on (helps sleep).
6. Wild Oat – when you are looking for direction or purpose in life (suitable for young adults or older adults).
7. Crab Apple – to feel comfortable with your body (perfect for PMS).