Fibromyalgia is a condition which stems from blocked emotions, brain imbalance and, in many cases, childhood trauma that has not been cleared.
There is no known medication that cures fibromyalgia. Medication may alleviate pain, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and the other symptoms of fibromyalgia. If left untreated the condition will worsen.
Natural, holistic healing is the solution for fibromyalgia.
The Bach Flower remedies are a gentle way to begin the transformation process. They help to gradually shift emotions and perspective at a pace that is right for you. Then, when you are ready, you can choose a method of emotional healing that feels supportive, e.g.: kinesiology, holistic psychology, TRE, Kahuna massage, to name a few.
The transformation is not an overnight process. It can take months. Every journey begins with the first step.
You can support yourself during this time by:
1. Surrounding yourself with understanding people.
2. Nourishing your body with natural, whole foods.
3. Hydrating with enough purified water.
4. Getting regular sunlight on your skin.
5. Using natural pain relievers, such as the Healing & Regenerating Mat, Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy, hot water bottles, MSM.
6. Using natural anxiety relief, such as Valerian root, lavender oil, conscious breathing.
7. Doing things you enjoy and which brings a smile to your heart.
8. Listening to natural sounds and uplifting music.
9. Calming your mind for a few minutes every day. You can do this by sitting quietly and listening to your breath, the sounds around you or placing your gaze upon one object.
Your brain will tell you stories such as “This isn’t working” or “Don’t waste your time”. This is normal. Even when you think or feel this way, push through. Persistence is the key to beating fibromyalgia.