Considering how much money we invest into food, let alone the time we spend shopping and preparing meals, it makes sense to have certainty about what we put into our mouthes.
There is so much information available about anti-oxidants, paleo diets, raw food, clean eating, vitamins and so, so much more. So how do you know that you are spending your hard earned bucks on the best possible nutrition and supplements?
Everyone’s body, environmental situation and current emotional state is unique thus the optimal diet from one person to the next will be unique too.
How to find out what food/supplements are best for your body?
- Instead of looking outside of ourselves for the answers we need to turn inwards.
- If and when you are in tune with your body (it helps to be completely relaxed to get this information) you can simply ask “Is this food good for me right now?” You will know/feel/sense immediately if it is a yes or no. You can take this further and ask “how much?”
- The above can be time-consuming and is not always possible to engage in at every meal time. Drum roll for muscle-monitoring-your-diet-and-supplements.
Muscle monitoring your diet and supplements
Using the science and art of muscle-monitoring, aka kinesiology, precise information is obtained from an individual’s body regarding the most beneficial diet, supplements and dosage for the next 3 months.
Your muscles have a vast amount of information stored in them, from emotional memory to chemical deficiencies and mechanical imbalances. With slight pressure placed on a muscle, the kinesiologist will receive information from the body. It is akin to a biofeedback machine minus the machine, aiming directly at the body and the brain.
Find out now:
1. the most beneficial foods/supplements for your body this season
2. if you are investing your money wisely into your whole self
….click here to find out more and to book your test